- Firstly, they are so freaking possesive with their books, that they re-think before offering it to anyone.
- Only book lovers can admire the valuable feeling of reading from hard copy over online E-books.
- You will always see them tempted or inquisitive, whenever they pass across any book store, even if they are not planning to buy any book.
- Their day is just unproductive or incomplete, if they do not manage to read any meaningful content that day.
- Books are their best Companions. They can never feel lonely with i book next to their bed.
- Most of the readers will always stick to their standard cozy areas for reading books, unless they don’t have any option.
- They will love re-reading their favorite books, after long time, only to feel nostalgic.
- Whimsy as they are, you will find them caught up in the spell of quirky habits like, book mark collections, uniquely designed dairies, or stationary randomly.
- Reading books with cup of coffee or tea is totally an accomplished feeling for us like cherry on the cake.
- Atleast once in the lifetime, during their book reading tenure, they must have dreamt of having in-house library of their own collection.
- You will always find a book next to their bed. Reading book before going to bed is like their second nature or innate muscle memory effortlessly.
- Smart readers will always utilize their waiting time anywhere with handy reading materials or online contents.
- They will always find non book lovers less interesting or peculiar.
- Secluded or quite scenic places are always on their minds for peaceful reading sessions.
- Last but not the least, over the period of years, of rigorous reading sessions, love for books is so much soaked into their veins and personality that they can’t stop dreaming of becoming a writer one day.
I have enjoyed writing this blog so much. Secretly grinning over all the points I resonate so deeply. And I am sure there are lot many knee-jerkish readers out there, who effortlessly relate to these habits. Please share your stories if you can really relate to this feeling deep inside, like I did…