I feel immensely elated to announce that I have been nominated for ‘Awesome blogger Award‘ by Arshnoor from https://itsthebibliophile.wordpress.com .This is my first ever nomination award hence you can imagine how unbelievably magical it’s for me.
I have no words to thank this amazing lady and I deeply feel gratitude towards her for considering me worthy of this nomination 🏆
Arshnoor is genuinely a fearless writer of her own words. All her creatively intriguing poems & blogs resonate the graciousness of her wonderful personality .You can check her blog on , itsthebibliophile.wordpress.com.
* Thank the person who nominated you.
* Tag the post with # awesomebloggeraward.
* Answer the question you were asked
* Nominate atleast 5 bloggers and inform them about their nomination.
* Give them ten new questions to answer.
Answers to thebibliophilewriter questions :
1. Describe yourself using one word?
Scanner / Honeybee
2. Would you rather die or live along ?
Will try my best to live alone till I breathe & be useful to someone/something rather then die.
3. What is your phobia / which animal are you afraid of ?
Insects / lizards
4. Are you a loud person,soft spoken or in between type?
I would say in between. Depends on the circumstances. Though I am naturally blessed with a soft tone.
5. From which country, state and city do you belong from and currently live in?
I am a proud Indian from Maharashtra, karad ( district) . Currently live in Pune.
6. Which is your favourite book / movies ?
Any book that inspires me or lifts my mood after reading is my favourite book.I usually love all offbeat movies then the regular bollywood drama. Not any particular one but there are many.
7. One interesting fact about you ?
I get facinated looking at stationary. I like collecting diaries , fancy pens and bookmarkers .Also Antique art pieces.
8. Which subject do / did you despised at school ?
Definately History,civics and grammar .
9. Are you mommy’s or Daddy’s girl ?
I. Would say mommy’s girl as I am more emotionally attached to her.
10. What is your dream job/ Are you a nerd, jock or a geek ?
I am neither of those . There are multiple dream jobs I have .Would love hopping between them . Surely a Lifestyle blogger, writer,Motivational speaker,Entrepreneur for a creative handmade business and Artisan
I would personally like to nominate these brilliantly inventive bloggers. Would love to write in brief about their achievements & qualities ,but don’t want to make this blog lengthy for the readers. Hence I would like to switch to Instastyle # to describe each of them to the best of what I know about them. I will be arranging the names of these bloggers in alphabetical order ,as all are my favourites .
Dr. kalyan Parimi
Psychologist # Software Developer # published Author of 3 books # Multi-talented # exceptionally prolific blogger
Beauty & lifestyle blogger # Truely a Glitter rebel # Intricate beauty blogs # Full of love # genuine review # Positivity
Learner # Researcher # Blogger # Traveller # Volunteer # Beautiful mind # Speaks her heart out # Voice of righteousness.
Chessplayer # Architect # Blogger # Creatively inclined # Clarity on thoughts & spirituality # Unique talent of divergent thinking.
Content writer # Blogger # storyteller # fearless # genuine to the core # Versatile # Voice of her own opinions.
Questions for Nominees :
1. What keeps you motivated to keep going during lockdown phase ?
2. How do you spend your ideal day ?
3. What would you want your legacy to be ?
4. 2 unknown facts about yourself ?
5. How many books you read in a year ? Which genre ?
6. Best books you read this year ?
7. 5 places you would love to visit ?
8. What is your dream job ?
9. How do you participate in saving the earth ?
10. Do you believe in Reincarnation ? Why ?
Thanks for reading. Stay home stay safe 🙏❤️